Although not openly discussed and practically unheard of just several years ago, there is a whole host of cosmetic surgical procedures for the female genitalia that have been becoming more commonplace. They include:
- Clitoral Unhooding. Also called a hoodectomy, this procedure is thought to increase arousal and heighten sensation in the clitoral area, leading to a more satisfying sexual experience.
- Labiaplasty (labioplasty) corrects issues concerning both the labia minora and labia majora, including significantly enlarged labia and asymmetry.
There are medical reasons for labiaplasty (labioplasty). A large or especially thick labia can hinder physical activity and can make wearing trousers or tight clothing extremely uncomfortable. Elongated labia can also cause discomfort during intercourse. To relieve this pain, a labiaplasty (labioplasty) is carried out by surgically contouring the labial edges with a laser in order to achieve both a cosmetic and functional improvement.
- Vaginoplasty is especially popular with women who have gone through childbirth. During this procedure, the pelvic floor and perineum is retightened by strengthening the muscles and tissues in the vaginal wall. While Kegel excercises may help post-partem as well, they take a very long time to result in significant increased muscle tone.
If you've been considering any of these procedures, please do not hesitate to contact us for a confidential consultation.
Why Choose Us?
- Certified By the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Committed to Continual Education and Learning
- Dedicated to Patient Education
- Patient Financing Available
- State-of-the-Art Techniques
- State Licensed and Insured
- Highly Trained Office Staff
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- on-Premise Surgical Center