Pregnancy and childbirth are among the most beautiful and unique experiences in a young mother's life. Unfortunately, the after effects of having a child can often leave you looking and feeling less than beautiful.
Sunken tummies, saggy breasts and over-sized thighs are a few of the not so pleasant side effects of having a child. Your baby looks great, so should you;there’s no reason that having a child means you have to sacrifice your good looks.
At Boston Surgical Group, we believe that beauty and motherhood go hand in hand. That's why we offer a wide array of restorative treatments that will return your body to the shape it was in before you became pregnant.
Boston Surgical Group's post pregnancy makeovers are conducted entirely in house by our skilled team of plastic surgeons. First you'll come in for a free consultation with a member of our expert staff. Your doctor will explain the varied possibilities and assess which options are right for you and whether you qualify as a candidate for surgery.
While every body is entirely different some of the common areas affected by pregnancy and delivery are thighs, hips, faces, legs, tummies and breasts. Boston Surgical Group specializes in the necessary treatments to return these areas to their pre-pregnancy glory, which can include:
- Liposuction: to tone down thighs and hips
- Sclerotherapy: an easy procedure that removes spider veins form thighs and legs
- Laser and mild bleach treatments: to remove scars from cesarean section or spots from the face
- Breast lift and augmentation: restores breasts from sagging or volume lost by pregnancy or nursing
No matter which treatment you require, you are always assured the nurturing care of a dedicated professional who will have you looking and feeling great. We will do our utmost to assure that your procedure is quick and effective and that your absolute comfort is maintained before, during and after.
Start looking and feeling like the old you. Call Boston Surgical Group today for a free consultation!
Why Choose Us?
- Certified By the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Committed to Continual Education and Learning
- Dedicated to Patient Education
- Patient Financing Available
- State-of-the-Art Techniques
- State Licensed and Insured
- Highly Trained Office Staff
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- on-Premise Surgical Center