Breast reduction, also known as reduction mammaplasty, has improved the health and well being of many of our patients. Breasts that are too large or very pendulous can cause many problems, including:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Irritated skin
- Posture problems
- Low self-esteem
If you're suffering from these or other problems due to your breast size, please come in for a consultation. We'll see if you are eligible for breast reduction, if it's your best option, and talk to you about the procedure.
You can choose your final breast size and nipple placement, and we'll discuss your expectations. We'll also arrange for a mammogram.
Although breast reduction is an outpatient procedure, we do use general anesthesia for it, so please make sure to arrange your transportation home.
Why Choose Us?
- Certified By the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Committed to Continual Education and Learning
- Dedicated to Patient Education
- Patient Financing Available
- State-of-the-Art Techniques
- State Licensed and Insured
- Highly Trained Office Staff
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- on-Premise Surgical Center