Breast augmentations and breast reductions can give the appearance of lifted breasts. However, there are women who are comfortable with the size of their breasts, but desire a higher placement, or more firmness to their feel. Other women suffer from poorly placed areolas, which can cause great discomfort and sometimes, an inability to breast–freed properly.
For our patients in this latter category, we highly recommend breast lift surgery. We perform the procedure on an outpatient basis on women of all ages whose breasts have fully developed.
There are a variety of techniques that can be used in the procedure, and depending on your desired outcome as well as a variety of other factors, we can discuss which one is right for you.
For the vast majority of our patients, it's possible to return to work after about a week, and any mild exercise regimen can resume in about five to seven weeks. We advise regarding sexual activity on a case–by–case basis.
Why Choose Us?
- Certified By the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Committed to Continual Education and Learning
- Dedicated to Patient Education
- Patient Financing Available
- State-of-the-Art Techniques
- State Licensed and Insured
- Highly Trained Office Staff
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- on-Premise Surgical Center