If you've reached your ideal body weight through diet and exercise but you still have an excess of skin and fat in your abdominal area that will not reduce, we'd like to recommend abdominoplasty – or as it's usually known, a "tummy tuck."
There are many ways this extra skin and fat stays around the abdominal area, and no amount of diet or exercise will eliminate it:
- Multiple pregnancy
- Loss of elasticity in the skin
- Sudden, extreme weight loss
Our procedure involves separating the skin from your abdominal wall after the initial incision has been made from hip to hip. Then, we bring your abdominal muscles closer together and affix them in place. Finally, we stretch the skin back down, remove excess skin, and make a new spot for your navel.
Depending on the scope of your surgery, many of our patients go home the same day. After a few weeks, all of your stitches will be able to be removed – and you can get started on the healing process.
Why Choose Us?
- Certified By the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Committed to Continual Education and Learning
- Dedicated to Patient Education
- Patient Financing Available
- State-of-the-Art Techniques
- State Licensed and Insured
- Highly Trained Office Staff
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- on-Premise Surgical Center